To volunteer with a National VOAD member organization, please visit: Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma
To donate to a National VOAD member organization, please click here.
National VOAD’s Members and Partners have asked us to disseminate the following message:
- Do not self-deploy.
- Please notify volunteers and partner agencies that self-deployment is discouraged.
- Volunteers should link up with affiliates or organizations training individuals in order to assist in a cohesive and organized fashion.
- To volunteer, please register on our website.
- Organizations should contact their Local/State VOAD to coordinate volunteer efforts.
- Do not send or bring unsolicited donations.
- In the early stages of the response phase, most organizations are unable to accommodate any material goods.
- Unsolicited donations create a challenge of storage and sorting when focus is needed on response and recovery.
- Monetary donations continue to be the preferred manner of contributing to disaster relief and can be done so through our roster of National Organization Members.