The National VOAD Board of Directors are elected annually by National VOAD Members and State/Territory VOAD Representatives. In 2022 there are 3 open National Member seats, and 1 open State/Territory VOAD seat on the Board of Directors.
Please note the following information regarding the responsibilities of National VOAD Board members:
• National Member candidates must be the official Member Representative from a National VOAD Member organization.
• National Member representatives are not reimbursed for Board-related travel and expenses; the organization with which they are affiliated must be able to make the financial commitment to provide funding for travel, including to Board Meetings and the Annual VOAD Conference.
• State/Territory VOAD candidates must be a current officer or an immediate past officer of a State/Territory VOAD.
• State/Territory VOAD representatives will be reimbursed for all Board-related travel and expenses.
• Board Members have full voice and vote in all deliberations of that body.
• Board Members serve the concerns of all member agencies, not just their organization.
• Becoming a Board Member requires a substantial time commitment, which is in addition to commitments already made to their voluntary organization.
Please note, incomplete applications will not be considered by the Nominations Committee.
Any further questions may be directed to National VOAD Board Member and Chair of the Nominations Committee, Jim Kirk at [email protected] All submissions must be received by Friday, April 1st, 2022.
Follow the links below to submit nominations for the open Board of Directors seats. All nominations must be submitted by April 1st, 2022.